Monday 26 September 2016

My Top Sassy Smart Suits (ft. Dolly & Dotty)

Aloha, lovelies! Apologies for the lack of blog posts recently. I went to visit my family, then got the flu (thanks Mum!) then got food poisoning so luck has not been on my side! I have just started to feel human again so I am back for some more regular posting. If you want to stay up to date with me and my goings on feel free to follow me on my instagram which is @amberrosetheron as I post there a lot. I have also been busy writing some articles for Vintage Life Magazine which is super exciting. I don't think I announced it on here but I am one of Vintage Life mag's new regular columnists so I will be published in there on a monthly basis which makes me all giddy with excitement! Wheeeeeee!

Anyway, on with today's blog post! I was recently asked by a friend if I knew of any nice suits that she could wear to work that had a retro vibe to them so she still felt herself whilst also looking professional. So, I thought it would make sense to list them all for you here as they can be tricky to find in the retro market. I was very kindly sent a gorgeous skirt suit by Dolly & Dotty who are an affordable UK-based brand who I love which I will also show you on here at the end of the post as I am absolutely in love with it. I am also wearing my gorgeous favourite black heels by Hotter shoes. The most comfortable heels I have ever worn!











Button Suit by Dolly & Dotty
Alice Jacket, Ivy Skirt 
Avaliable in Navy, Red and Black
(worn with the Gina top)
Olwyn Shoes by Hotter

And there you have it! My top pick for retro style suits that would be perfect for work!
I hope you enjoyed my post and thank you for reading!

All my love,

No comments:

Post a Comment