Wednesday 28 August 2013

Various Outfits

Here are a few of my outfits that I've been loving over the past few weeks. I got all of these of my instagram, which is @amberrosetheron - it is my most used social networking site and I'm sure 80% of my readers (if I even get any haha!) will be from instagram. I've included information of where my outfit is from underneath each image, but feel free to ask me any questions etc :-)

 Top- Vintage
Capris- Matalan

Top- Charity Shop
Skirt- American Apparel
Top/Cardigan- Primark
Skirt- American Apparel
Top- Vintage via charity shop
Capris- Vintage via charity shop
Top- *as above*
Skirt- American Apparel
Bustier- Topshop
Trousers- American Apparel
Top- Charity shop
Skirt- Charity shop
Top- Bootsale
Skirt- American Apparel

RIGHT, that was the last one, I promise :-) You are all probably sick of the sight of me, haha! I'm afraid you're going to have to get use to it as my next post is going to feature a few of my favorite hairstyles/makeup of the last few months (Sorry!).

Also, if you have similar interests to mine and you have a blog, please please please comment below so I can give you a follow as I can't seem to find many :-( Would be much appreciated!

With love,
Amber Rose x

No comments:

Post a Comment