Wednesday 18 February 2015

OOTD: Beatnik Bad Girl #TOBGstyle


Aloha, Sweetpeas! I wasn't planning on taking photo's of my outfit today, but I felt pretty badass so I just had to! The pictures were quick and casual which sums up my look perfectly, to be honest! A while ago a got a few The Original Bad Girl basic tops and I was gutted when I realised how banging they'd look with a pair of kickass high waisted jeans - something which I didn't yet have! So, when I finally got my hands on the much-sought-after Hug Me Baby Jeans by Lady K Loves, I knew they'd be a match made in heaven. It was actually quite mild and sunny here in the UK this day, so I was able to whip out the sunnies (even though the pictures I took with the sunglasses on where obviously taken inside :'D). This was the perfect outfit for the transitional weather we will be having soon in England! I actually layered a cardigan underneath my leather jacket when I went out as it was a tad nippy! Speaking of 'nippy' (haha, I'm sorry! :'D), excuse the lumpiness under my top - my bra had bunched up a bit and I didn't realise! Oops! <3
I am completely besotted with the slash neckline of this top... It is so comfortable but doesn't compromise anyway on style!


Outfit Details:
Sunglasses - H&M
Leather Jacket - Primark
Shoes - Vans

















I hope you liked this casual outfit post from you as I love doing them!
I've been looking for some more casual beatnik style tops like this with slash necks etc, so I'd love to hear if you've seen any for an affordable price!
Thanks for reading, Dolls!

All my love,


No comments:

Post a Comment