Friday 13 February 2015

OOTD: Fluffy Jumpers & Cupcakes ft. Deer Arrow




Aloha, cupcakes! I have a casual outfit post for you, today! Since getting my Hug Me Baby jeans from Lady K Loves, I am just obsessed with the more casual almost rockabilly/beatnik look. However, I went for a much more girly look today with my pastels because I received this gorgeous cupcake brooch by a lovely Australian accessory company Deer Arrow and I was dying to wear it!
I also have this cute-as-a-button Milkshake brooch too - I almost contemplated wearing them both :'D. I LOVE pink and blue/green/teal/aqua together (As you'll be able to tell from my banner and blog!) so this combination was a no-brainer for me! I also paired it with my vintage pink bomber jacket.
OUTFIT DETAILS:

Hair Scarf - Vintage
Shoes - Converse














Ultimate dork 8-D

 SO FLUFFY!


Well, I hope you enjoyed my casual OOTD as I'm sure there will be a lot more to come now that I have my dream jeans! 
Go and check out Deer Arrow for ultimate cute kitsch accessories, too! I've already spotted lots more than I'm pining after! 
Have a wonderful Valentines day whatever you decide to do ;-)

All my love and valentines smooches,

No comments:

Post a Comment