Thursday 15 October 2015

Top Vintage-Style Winter Coats!

Aloha, strangers! I have been MIA recently due to moving house and not having internet connected yet, but I'm just itching to get back on the blogging-game because I have missed it very much. I will be on maternity leave soon (yipeee!) so my posts will hopefully become a lot more regular and I will even try to set up a proper schedule.
Today's post is going to be a quick one showcasing my top picks for winter coats this season as there are some real gems out there at the moment. I absolutely love autumn/winter however it does mean that you often have to layer up and your gorgeous outfit ends up being completely covered so that's why a fabulous coat is a necessity. Winter coats often don't come cheap so it is definitely worth investing in one that you are head over heels with! Every year, our favourite reproduction stores wow us with their latest designs and new colour ways so it can be hard to pick your favourite, so I have whittled down my most-lusted-after to share with you!


 
Banned Simple Game Grey Vintage CoatBanned Simple Game 40's 50's Emerald Coat
 
 
 
Pearl Coat 0
 

Tara Starlet Vanessa Coat
£185

The Vanessa Coat

So, which is your favourite? I think I'll be asking for the Banned 'Simple Game' coat in Grey for Christmas as it's just so chic but also looks very cosy!

Thanks for reading! And please let me know if you've spotted anything you think I might swoon over!

All my love,
 


No comments:

Post a Comment