Sunday 21 February 2016

Swingin' in Gingham with Ruth


Aloha, darlings! The 60's has well and truly taken over my wardrobe! It's official. I just can't resist a shift dress, coloured tights and a high neck. I have always been told that my best asset was my long legs... So what better than a mini dress to show them off, hey? Embrace the pins! The Bright & Beautiful Ruth dress is the perfect 60's dress. With a standing collar and curved hem, the Ruth dress is just lush. I have it in 'Winter Pink Gingham' - I'm a little confused by the 'winter' part as I think this dress just screams summer time! But saying that I wore mine in winter :-).


It is available in sizes 8-18 and I highly suggest sizing up. I am usually a 10 but I mostly wear a 12 in Bright & Beautiful as they do come up small, especially in the tight fitting dresses. The Ruth in Winter Gingham is also now for sale in White & Yellow too which I am naturally eyeballin' like a hawk! It retails for £32.50. The dress features a side zipper which makes getting in and out of it on your own a breeze.


Outfit Details
'Roana' Shoes - Rocketdog via Sports Direct





 Thanks for reading!
All my love,

No comments:

Post a Comment