Friday 30 September 2016

My September Wishlist 2016

Aloha, peaches! So, if you know me you know that I am a total autumnal gal. I absolutely love it! Last year I did a whole post dedicated to why I love Autumn which you can view here<. It is to date one of my most favourite blog posts because it just sums up this season for me. Nothing beats wrapping up all cozy walking over fallen crunchy leaves whilst sipping a hazelnut hot chocolate or pumpkin spice latte. If that doesn't give you warm fuzzy feelings then I don't know what will! With the new season comes new releases (and some older pieces!) from your favourite brands. Bring on the jewel-tones, faux fur and coats! My fave! Here is a list of all the things I am lusting after this month...


I actually have the matching lace up skirt to this so naturally I need the complete set, amiright?


Shoes all by Banned Apparel/Dancing Days
Most styles available at Tiger Milly and Top Vintage.

(Currently sold out but I've been lusting after this skirt for the longest time!) 

fdgd

 
And there you have it! A big long list of everything I'm lusting for this month!
 
Thank you for reading,
 
All my love,


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment