Monday 28 November 2016

What A Palava! (Beatrice Dress)

 Aloha, darlings! Originally Poppy then Bryony&co and now very appropriately Palava.. They really have been through the works when it comes to branding! However, that has not deterred them from being the wonderfully amazing business that they are today. From their unique prints to classic shapes - they really get it spot on. My dress came beautifully packaged in an illustrated paper bag which I thought was a thoughtful nostalgic touch. Every dress also comes with it's very own story book that I absolutely adored. They have paid attention to all the fine details that truly make the Palava experience a wonderfully unique one.


When Palava sent me over their lookbook I genuinely couldn't decide which piece I wanted to feature. I loved everything! Their shapes range from ladylike 40's to quirky 60's with a few modern twists thrown in for good measurement meaning there really is something to suit every frame. Their clothing has so much personality and the prints are like nothing I have ever seen before. I particularly love their seasonal weather prints such as the Snowstorm.

One of my favourite things about the brand is that they also make children's clothing... MATCHING children's clothing. If you know me well, you know I am a total sucker for anything matching so this was like my dream come true! I was lucky enough to get my hands on two Mumma & Daughter matching Christmas dresses and I can tell you now they did not disappoint! The quality is absolutely superb.







No comments:

Post a Comment