Wednesday 25 February 2015

OOTD: Space Vixen ft. VoodooVixen


Aloha, Space Cadets! Today's outfit is all focused around my amazing new skirt by Voodoo Vixen. It is called the 'Cora' skirt and features retro space babes all over it. With my blog name being Atomic Amber, you know it was love at first sight when I saw this amazing print at The London Edge for the first time. I think it was fate that I received this gorgeous nylon hair scarf from Dolly Cool Jewels the next day which matches *perfectly* with the skirt. Ideally I would have paired them with a yellow t-shirt, but I am yet to own one so as soon as I go shopping I will snap one up immediately so I can complete this outfit! I opted not to add a petticoat to this skirt as I feel it is a little short and I didn't want the petticoat to be poking out too much at the end. Voodoo Vixen have a new range of petticoats for SS15 and I was lucky enough to be sent one of those too with the skirt. They are incredibly comfortable and have that frothy feel to them, but I'll have a whole other post about that soon ;-).


Outfit Details
Black Cardigan - Primark
Shoes - Shoe Zone





 I do love a good kissy face, don't I?




 Being a goof, as per.







I hope you enjoyed reading and seeing my fabulous new skirt!
Let me know your favorite picks from the new Voodoo Vixen SS15!

All my love,


No comments:

Post a Comment