Monday 25 November 2013

Vintage Style On A Budget: eBay Finds #2

Whilst searching eBay for my Christmas list, I kept coming across beautiful super affordable dresses which I just COULDN'T not share! So, I will make eBay finds a regular feature here on my blog!


Sizes SMALL TO XXL
Comes in Yellow, Mint and Blue
£7.99

Comes in Black, Beige, Orange, Green and Pink
Sizes S to XXL
£7.27

Pin Up Bikinis
 Comes in variey of styles. I LOVE the high waisted bottoms!
Sizes S to XXL
£12.78
Skeleton Hand Hair Clips
Comes in Red, Orange, Blue, Black, White Bow, Yellow Bow and White ones with blood on.
£1.37
(If things that I list are sold out, just try searching for a similar name such as for this one 'skeleton hand hair clips' and lots of sellers selling the same thing should come up!)

Orchid Hair Flower
Comes in White & Pink, Pink, Green, White & Green, Purple and White & Purple
£1.95


Steel Boned Underbust Corset
Comes in Black, White, Pink, Blue, Red, Purple and also some Jacquard prints
£8.99
Sizes  S-6XL


Large Orchid Hair Flower
Comes in Green and Pink
£2.19

1 comment:

  1. The yellow and pink dresses are gorgeous!!! Love it and completely affordable :) absolute bargains! Lovely post and blog :) I need that yellow dress in my life hahha :D
    Ava xox
    http://xovintagewayoflifexo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete