Wednesday 5 November 2014

OOTD: Autumn Leaves

Aloha, my lovelies! I'm here today with my second OOTD! This one being very seasonal with the fallen leaves and chilly air. Please note: I did have a cardigan AND a coat... But that would have ruined my fabulous vintage dress now, wouldn't it!?
This is definitely my most autumnal dress. I found it at a vintage fair last year for something like £6... It fits me like a dream and I absolutely love it. After reviewing the photo's that my gorgeous boyfriend Patrick took (thanks so much, honey!) I realised that in some of the photo's a few of my buttons had come undone (oops!) and I know it's really annoying where my dress waist line doesn't match up with my belt (arrrg!) but nevertheless, you get the picture :-)!


The details
AMAZING hair piece - Miss Amy May's creation (You can buy one too via her instagram @Miss_Amy_May)
Lipstick - Grand Cru Bourjois Velvet Rouge
Dress - Vintage
Belt - Came with Lindy Bop dress
Gloves - H&M
Seamed Stockings - Primark
Shoes - Shoe Zone








I hope you enjoyed my second OOTD post and having something a little more picture-heavy. Let me know what you think! 
With love,
Amber Rose,
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment