Monday 26 January 2015

Fabulous Favourites: January!

Aloha, peaches! Today's post is a favourites as I feel like I've been loving the same few things for quite a while now so I feel it's only appropriate to share them with you! I've got some exciting things coming up on the blog soon including lots of reviews, 2 Girls 1 Dress and lots of outfit posts. I apologize for the lack of posts recently - It's just hard when it's pitch black when you get home and wake up and you work 5 days a week! I will get better, I promise! <3
The ULTIMATE pinup staple!


Image 1 of Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet
Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in Pink Pong
The perfect blue-toned pink that lasts all day!

Perfect for wearing under clothes and much more comfortable than my longer cotton CS-411!



Glitter Paradise
Glitter Paradise is a fabulous French accessory brand. The quality is amazing and they have something to suit everyone's taste!

I have basically lived in my Harlequin Print Jenny skirts since I got them! They are just my ultimate wardrobe staple and they surprisingly go perfectly with so many things! They're being discontinued and are only in the sale now so if you want one, snap them up quickly!

I'd HIGHLY recommend these! I never thought I could love shoe clips so much. They completely transform otherwise pretty boring plain black heels into statement kitsch heels. They have so many different designs so there will be something for every outfit!

I hope you enjoyed my favourites and maybe even found some new things yourself! Let me know if you have any must-haves you think I'd love!
Thanks for reading!
All my love,


No comments:

Post a Comment