Thursday 2 June 2016

Button Back Door Dress Review by Love Ur Look | Atomic Amber


Aloha, peaches! We have finally had some beaaaautiful weather here in England and of course living here in East Sussex by the seaside it means only one thing when we get sunshine - TIME TO HIT THE BEACH! And that is what I did and I did it in style! I wore my gorgeous new dress that was kindly sent to me by Love Ur Look. We have been planning on working together since last year just as I got pregnant so it got held off but hey, good things come to those who wait! Good things in the form of the 'Button Back Door Dress'.



The Button Back Door Dress is one of the most beautiful dresses I own. It's not often you get a dress where the back does all the talking but this one certainly does. Boy, is it a stunner. It is one of those 'hate to see you go, but love to watch you leave' dresses. It features a cut out back which buttons down. The buttons on my dress are a gorgeous bright red, however the buttons on the website photos are black, so I am unsure if this is a variable that depends on which dress you get but I'm sure you could email to find out in advance which one you will be receiving. It also features a gathered full 50's style skirt and cute little shelf sleeves which create a gorgeous silhouette.

The print on the dress is black and white doors with pops of green, yellow, red and purple which means it is really versatile in terms of which colours go with it. I paired the dress with a yellow hair scarf and black pointed shoes to carry on the feminine feel through my whole outfit. The sizing is true on this dress and I am wearing a S. It fit me perfectly, especially on the waist. The material of the dress is a hard one to explain - it is a kind of linen material which is quite thick but it means the skirt hangs beautifully. The dress hits me just over my knees and I am between 5"7 and 5"8.

Outfit Details
Hair Scarf - Vintagious Hair
Sunglasses - ASOS
Shoes - New Look



 Just look at that back!





 And some bonus family photo's <3


Love Ur Look will also be vending at an amazing pinup pop up shop in London. It looks SO AWESOME and I am so gutted I cannot go! Here is the Facebook event link - https://www.facebook.com/events/787508428017269/?ti=cl



Thank you for reading my post and I hope you enjoyed it!

All my love,





No comments:

Post a Comment