Tuesday 2 August 2016

OOTD - Naturally Nautical (featuring Rockabilly Pinup)



Aloha! So when I started my blogging journey OOTD (Outfit Of The Day) posts were a regular feature here on www.atomicamber.com and I want to bring them back! I love seeing how people style certain pieces and I love drawing inspiration from them too. It's easy to get in a fashion-rut with your clothing so having a search and looking at how other people have paired their outfits can really help you work out how to bring a new lease of life to your existing wardrobe with new colour and pattern pairings and different accessories.

I live in Sussex by the seaside so naturally nautical outfits are my favourite especially when I have the perfect setting to photograph them! Beach huts, fish & chips and pebbles are all part of my local scenery and I LOVE it. I grew up near London and it was always my dream to live by the seaside.



My outfit consists of my Hell Bunny Tina capris in Navy, Hell Bunny Melissa Top & Dolly Cool Lobster Necklace.  I think the three items paired together perfectly (If I do say so myself! Tehe!) so it was a no brainer! You can't go wrong with a bit of red, white and blue, can you?

The 'Tina' capris are a perfect staple to any pinup gal's wardrobe. A great option if jeans aren't your thang but still super versatile. I love navy and find it goes with SO much and is a perkier alternative to black. I am quite tall (just under  5"8) so these aren't as high waisted as I would have liked them to be but they worked just fine with longer tops. They are the perfect cropped length which really give the illusion of longer legs.

Outfit Details
Shoes - Rocket Dog

Now for the photo's...




Thanks so much for reading!
I hope you enjoyed my post, be sure to check out www.rockabillypinup.co.uk for a great reproduction stockist! They stock brands like Hell Bunny, Lindy Bop and Banned.

All my love,


No comments:

Post a Comment