Thursday 23 June 2016

Summertime with Emily & Fin (Isobel Dress Review)

Aloha, lovelies! I finally think we are *almost* in summer here in England! Although looking outside now it is rather grey and miserable! Typical! However, we have had the odd beautiful warm day recently. As soon as the sun comes out all I want to do is put on my shades, pop on a perfect summer frock and go for a picnic! So that's what I did...

Emily & Fin are a London-based brand that have now spread onto the international market. They create timeless dresses in beautifully unique prints. There is a shape to suit everyone. I chose the Isobel dress to feature here on my blog as I just fell head over heels for the scooped back. It is incredibly flattering and feminine and it has POCKETS! A must for every practical gal!


The bust has some structure to it which means it hugs your body like a dream. As a lady who isn't very busty and doesn't have much of a cleavage I really appreciate a dress that has a soft scooping neckline rather than a deep revealing one so I can still feel feminine but not feel self conscious. I am wearing the new 'Palm Springs' print which is perfectly versatile and can be dressed up with heels or dressed down with a cardigan and flats. It's the kind of dress you can throw on for a day of errands and still feel comfortable but also mega chic and glamorous. The dress hits me just past my knees as you will see from the photo's and I am just under 5"8.

I am wearing a size 10 and I think that the sizing is true to the chart which you can find here > Size Information.
Outfit Details

Sunglasses - Primark




Thank you for reading my post!
I hope you manage to get out in the sunshine and enjoy yourself...

All my love,


No comments:

Post a Comment