Saturday 18 April 2015

Long Beach Road Race ft. Atomic Swag Tees


Aloha, Cowgirls!  Today's post is a little combination of two things - a couple's outfit post and sneak peek at some brand new designs that will be hitting the site round about April 24th! The spotlights being on our amazing vintage-inspired/reproduction t-shirts from Atomic Swag Apparel.
Atomic Swag Apparel are a USA-based t-shirt company who also offer their own printing services. They print with waterbased inks so that the design is actually part of the t-shirt which means it wont chip or fade. Their shirts are 100% cotton fine jersey and are super soft. They have a real authentic feel to them and the quality is superior to any other t-shirt I own. Most/if not all of their designs are based on actual vintage prints whether that be from a 1950's cable knit sweater, such as the Cowgirl Print Tee or a 1950's t-shirt print, such as the Beach Girl Tee. I think it's awesome that they've brought these vintage tee's back to life for us all to enjoy and rock! We also got sent another equally as awesome print that we will be showcasing very soon too!

They cater for men, women and kids so the whole family can match, too! :-D Atomic Swag also offer international shipping and the prices of their tees are about £16/£17. International shipping prices are calculated once you're at the checkout depending on the weight of your order. All orders come with Tracking.
Me and my boyfriend, Patrick, headed to the beach for some fun in the sun and to take a couple of photo's in our new tee's. Being England, the wind made it near impossible to get any good pics but I hope you can get an idea of fit and sizing anyway. Both of us are wearing a size Medium, but obviously I'm wearing a Ladies top (which is slightly tapered to give a feminine feel) and Patrick is wearing a Men's.
I styled my top with yellow accents to contrast the maroon print -
My Outfit Details:
Earrings - Bow & Crossbones
Bandana - Some cheap market. You can find similar on eBay
Belt - Primark
Shoes (Not pictured) - Vans
Patrick's Outfit Details: 
Jeans - Topman
Trainers - Onitsuka Tiger







I hope you enjoyed this slightly different post and me & my boyfriend's dorky matchy-ness! <3 I certainly did!!!
Thanks for reading,
All our love,

No comments:

Post a Comment