Friday 10 April 2015

OOTD: Purple Harlequin

Aloha, sweet peas! I hope you're enjoying the UK sun we have had over the last few days! I certainly have.  Today's outfit post has to be one of my favourites! Sometimes, I like to create an outfit around one piece of clothing and this time it was one of my beloved Pinup Girl Clothing Harlequin Jenny Skirts in Purple. These skirts have revolutionized my wardrobe! Initially, when I first got them I thought they wouldn't get much wear as I thought they'd be really hard to style, but boy was I wrong! They match with so much because the colour palette of the pattern features a lot of shades and tones.
I love this outfit because it is so so simple, but I still felt sassy as hell! And I just adore how the purple contrasts with my copper hair. Also, my first outfit post featuring the most amazing-incredible-beautiful-fancy-drop-dead-gorgeous bag I have ever laid eyes on that is the bag I designed myself and was made by the amazing Dots N' Bows. It just so happened to go perfectly with my outift ;)

Outfit Details
Hair Scarf - Vintagious Hair
Top - River Island
Plimsolls - Primark
Sunglasses - Vintage
Now for the pictures!















I hope you enjoyed my outfit as much as I did! xD
I have LOTS of exciting things coming up at the moment and I can't wait to share them with you!

All my love,

No comments:

Post a Comment